M650 High Speed Optical Scanner
Model 650 Central Ballot Center The ES&S Model 650 Central Ballot Counter is an easy-to-use, high-speed central paper ballot counter and vote tabulator that supports a full range of jurisdiction sizes and ballot complexities. The Model 650 with its advanced OMR scanning technology securely processes a variety of ballot lengths – 14″, 17″, and 19″ – all at a speed of over 300 ballots per minute.
Features of the Model 650 include:
- Ideal for Large Jurisdictions – the Model 650 suits the needs of large jurisdictions with a high number of precincts and multiple ballot types per voter.
- Supports Multiple Ballot Lengths – with its adjustable, straight-path design, the Model 650 flexibly supports many ballot lengths and large numbers of ballots.
- Easy to Use Display Panel – a simples push button control panel features a two-line, 40-character per line LED message window display that easily walks a user through its operation.
- Ensures Ballot Integrity – because the Model 650 automatically alerts the operator of over-votes and blank or damaged ballots, it greatly enhances the ability to capture voter intent.
- Simple Report Generation – the Model 650 reporting system enables a user to print Grand Total, Precinct-level, and audit record reports with just the push of a button.
- Solid State Design
Download the Model 650 Fact Sheet.