Our Disposable Level 2 Medical Mask is perfect for individuals looking for added protection in a disposable surgical mask. These medical masks meet the Level 2 standard for ASTM barrier protection. This mask provides moderate barrier protection for low-to-moderate levels of aerosols, sprays, and fluids.
The mask consists of a cloth nose clip and mask belt. The cloth is produced by non-woven fabric for the external layer and meltblown for the middle layer. The mask belt is produced by a non-woven fabric elastic band. The nose clip is produced by bent polypropylene nose clip material. The product is supplied for non-aseptic purposes.
- Each sealed pack contains 10 masks
- Three-layer filtration protection
- New water repellency feature
- Efficient isolation of particulate matters
- Made for disposable use
- Each pack is sterile
- Level 2 Medical Mask
- Conforms tot he YY/T 0969-2013 disposable face mask requirements
- Use for non-aseptic purposes
- 10 masks per sealed pack with sterilization treatment